Search Musical Cyberspace:
Musical Cyberspace Archives
- Abe Burrows Aida Alan Jay Lerner Alan Menken A Little Night Music Andrew Lloyd Webber Angela Lansbury Annie Get Your Gun Arthur Laurents Beauty and the Beast Ben Elton Broadway Cabaret Camelot Carousel Cast Recordings Chicago Cole Porter Commentary Company Disney Dreamgirls Elton John Ethel Merman Follies Frank Loesser Fred Ebb Glenn Slater Guys and Dolls Gypsy Haiku Hairspray Harold Prince How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying Into the Woods James Lapine Jerry Herman Jesus Christ Superstar John Kander La Cage aux Folles Legally Blonde Leonard Bernstein Liza Minnelli Lorenz Hart Love Never Dies Maury Yeston Michael John LaChiusa Movies Musicals My Fair Lady Nine Oklahoma! Oscar Hammerstein II Patti LuPone Photographs Promises Promises Ragtime RENT Richard Rodgers Rob Ashford Sondheim on Sondheim South Pacific Stephen Sondheim Sunday in the Park With George Sweeney Todd Theatremaking The Lion King The Phantom of the Opera The Sound of Music Tim Rice Tony Awards West End West Side Story Wicked YouTube
CategoriesAndrew Lloyd Webber Animation Arthur Laurents Broadway Cast Recording Reviews Commentary Concept Albums Concerts Disney Fun Stuff General News International Movies Musicals Newsflash Off Broadway Oscar Hammerstein II Photo Calls Regional Richard Rodgers Stephen Sondheim Television Theatremaking Theory and Practice The Saturday List Tim Rice Tony Awards Uncategorized West End YouTube
- @XtinaBianco1 @LeicesterSqXmas I can listen to Christmas tunes almost all year round. Worst social transgression =… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @Skyler_Mavro: My cousin said he didn't know that I was gay.. I told him I never knew that he was straight https://t.co/Pyw7ifyfMM 1 day ago
- @BroadwayWorld reviews Theatrerocket's @ReukVanAppels: Unforgettable, first rate South African theatre at @TheFugard broadwayworld.com/south-africa/a… 1 day ago
- A daily battle for me. I always let it slide or make a joke of it, but it makes me feel like I'm not being seen for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @mymamela returns to the @BaxterTheatre next week with #DeApartHate. Miss it at your peril. broadwayworld.com/south-africa/a… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Richard Rodgers
March 2012 at Musical Cyberspace is all about songs with people’s names in the title. For the nuns in The Sound of Music, Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II wrote a cheerful meditation on what do do about one of … Continue reading
In January, Musical Cyberspace is going to work through a chain of musicals. This is how it works: each day I will discuss, in brief, a musical linked to the previous day’s musical by some kind of common ground. It … Continue reading
It’s Double Take December at Musical Cyberspace! Every musical pretty much has something one likes and something one doesn’t in it. This month I’ll be listing one of each for a range of musicals, a different one each day. Carousel … Continue reading
The Boys From Syracuse Four men with two names – What do you do with such men? Love them, or love Love. Want to write your own The Boys From Syracuse haiku? Head to the comment box and give it … Continue reading
The Sound of Music None has her spirit None but the small white flowers Which will always bloom Want to write your own The Sound of Music haiku? Head to the comment box and give it a try!
Oklahoma! To become stately, A woman must choose her beau. What an allegory! Want to write your own Oklahoma! haiku? Head to the comment box and give it a try!
Flower Drum Song Children keep growing; She adores her womanhood. Pa-ra-pa pum pum! Want to write your own Flower Drum Song haiku? Head to the comment box and give it a try!