Search Musical Cyberspace:
Musical Cyberspace Archives
- Abe Burrows Aida Alan Jay Lerner Alan Menken A Little Night Music Andrew Lloyd Webber Angela Lansbury Annie Get Your Gun Arthur Laurents Beauty and the Beast Ben Elton Broadway Cabaret Camelot Carousel Cast Recordings Chicago Cole Porter Commentary Company Disney Dreamgirls Elton John Ethel Merman Follies Frank Loesser Fred Ebb Glenn Slater Guys and Dolls Gypsy Haiku Hairspray Harold Prince How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying Into the Woods James Lapine Jerry Herman Jesus Christ Superstar John Kander La Cage aux Folles Legally Blonde Leonard Bernstein Liza Minnelli Lorenz Hart Love Never Dies Maury Yeston Michael John LaChiusa Movies Musicals My Fair Lady Nine Oklahoma! Oscar Hammerstein II Patti LuPone Photographs Promises Promises Ragtime RENT Richard Rodgers Rob Ashford Sondheim on Sondheim South Pacific Stephen Sondheim Sunday in the Park With George Sweeney Todd Theatremaking The Lion King The Phantom of the Opera The Sound of Music Tim Rice Tony Awards West End West Side Story Wicked YouTube
CategoriesAndrew Lloyd Webber Animation Arthur Laurents Broadway Cast Recording Reviews Commentary Concept Albums Concerts Disney Fun Stuff General News International Movies Musicals Newsflash Off Broadway Oscar Hammerstein II Photo Calls Regional Richard Rodgers Stephen Sondheim Television Theatremaking Theory and Practice The Saturday List Tim Rice Tony Awards Uncategorized West End YouTube
- RT @WriteAboutTheat: Reluctant gamekeepers: why won’t theatremakers be critics? thestage.co.uk/features/2016/… via @TheStage 9 hours ago
- @Schoem_Smit makes one last prop for the final #PictureIncompleteSA at @AlexanderBarCT tonight. Show's at 9pm if yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- #PictureIncompleteSA opens tonight; there's still time to join us at @AlexanderBarCT to add some theatricality to y… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- #PictureIncompleteSA's @Schoem_Smit is back on local stages at @AlexanderBarCT after touring Spain. Info & bookings… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- #PictureIncompleteSA opens at @AlexanderBarCT tomorrow. Book to see this soul-stirring musical at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Richard Rodgers
South Pacific One magical night, Matching thoughts sing in the stars: Love checks prejudice. Want to write your own South Pacific haiku? Head to the comment box and give it a try!
Pal Joey Bewitched by his horn, Women chase him gladly – Still he is alone Want to write your own Pal Joey haiku? Head to the comment box and give it a try!
The Hunting of the Snark I developed a very unhealthy obsession with this musical (which was created by Mike Batt, who wrote “Bright Eyes” and “Caravans” and discovered Katie Melua) after the concept album was played during our Class Music … Continue reading
May is a mad month. A month of random musings about various topics related to musical theatre. Feel free to share your thoughts on each topic in the comment box below. Are Period Musicals Dated? I think there is a … Continue reading
May is a mad month. A month of random musings about various topics related to musical theatre. Feel free to share your thoughts on each topic in the comment box below. The Scariest Song in Musical Theatre When I think … Continue reading
May is a mad month. A month of random musings about various topics related to musical theatre. Feel free to share your thoughts on each topic in the comment box below. Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “I Want” Songs The “I Want … Continue reading