Search Musical Cyberspace:
Musical Cyberspace Archives
- Abe Burrows Aida Alan Jay Lerner Alan Menken A Little Night Music Andrew Lloyd Webber Angela Lansbury Annie Get Your Gun Arthur Laurents Beauty and the Beast Ben Elton Broadway Cabaret Camelot Carousel Cast Recordings Chicago Cole Porter Commentary Company Disney Dreamgirls Elton John Ethel Merman Follies Frank Loesser Fred Ebb Glenn Slater Guys and Dolls Gypsy Haiku Hairspray Harold Prince How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying Into the Woods James Lapine Jerry Herman Jesus Christ Superstar John Kander La Cage aux Folles Legally Blonde Leonard Bernstein Liza Minnelli Lorenz Hart Love Never Dies Maury Yeston Michael John LaChiusa Movies Musicals My Fair Lady Nine Oklahoma! Oscar Hammerstein II Patti LuPone Photographs Promises Promises Ragtime RENT Richard Rodgers Rob Ashford Sondheim on Sondheim South Pacific Stephen Sondheim Sunday in the Park With George Sweeney Todd Theatremaking The Lion King The Phantom of the Opera The Sound of Music Tim Rice Tony Awards West End West Side Story Wicked YouTube
CategoriesAndrew Lloyd Webber Animation Arthur Laurents Broadway Cast Recording Reviews Commentary Concept Albums Concerts Disney Fun Stuff General News International Movies Musicals Newsflash Off Broadway Oscar Hammerstein II Photo Calls Regional Richard Rodgers Stephen Sondheim Television Theatremaking Theory and Practice The Saturday List Tim Rice Tony Awards Uncategorized West End YouTube
- @XtinaBianco1 @LeicesterSqXmas I can listen to Christmas tunes almost all year round. Worst social transgression =… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @Skyler_Mavro: My cousin said he didn't know that I was gay.. I told him I never knew that he was straight https://t.co/Pyw7ifyfMM 1 day ago
- @BroadwayWorld reviews Theatrerocket's @ReukVanAppels: Unforgettable, first rate South African theatre at @TheFugard broadwayworld.com/south-africa/a… 1 day ago
- A daily battle for me. I always let it slide or make a joke of it, but it makes me feel like I'm not being seen for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @mymamela returns to the @BaxterTheatre next week with #DeApartHate. Miss it at your peril. broadwayworld.com/south-africa/a… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Haiku
Company Hundreds of people, Crazy lunches and weddings: Where is your “plus one”? Want to write your own Company haiku? Head to the comment box and give it a try! This post brings Musical Theatre Haiku Month to an end. … Continue reading
On the Town Uptown or downtown, But where’s my lady’s chamber? Sailors take their leave. Want to write your own On the Town haiku? Head to the comment box and give it a try!
Kicks Wannabe showgirls Kicking up good times, baby: Wishing for the one! Want to write your own Kicks haiku? Head to the comment box and give it a try!
Hooray For What! Poison gas transformed; A potion’s formula changed: Make lovers not war! Want to write your own Hooray For What! haiku? Head to the comment box and give it a try!
Show Boat Make believe lovers Believe loving makes the man; Rivers roll along Want to write your own Show Boat haiku? Head to the comment box and give it a try!
The Boys From Syracuse Four men with two names – What do you do with such men? Love them, or love Love. Want to write your own The Boys From Syracuse haiku? Head to the comment box and give it … Continue reading
Aspects of Love Seduction and sex – Promiscuity or love? Everything transforms. Want to write your own Aspects of Love haiku? Head to the comment box and give it a try!